Use these steps to push or enable us to manage a domain name that you’ve previously registered using GoDaddy. It’s called “pushing” a domain from your managing it to our managing it. Be forewarned that if you take this step you will no longer be able to modify your own domain, although it still belongs to you.
- Login to your GoDaddy account using your username and password. If you misplaced your password you have the option to have a new one emailed to you.
- After you log in to your account, find the domain you are trying to transfer. When you do you can either click on it or click the check box next to it.
- After you click the domain you want to transfer, you will see a button that says “change account”. Click on that button.
- After you click on the “Change Account” button you will be given all the information you need. Once you receive this information which would be on the right side, enter this information to start the transfer process.
- The result will be an email sent to the holder of the new account with instructions for completing the process.